Dennis Gedge and Sarah Junaid, both engineers, have attended fPET 2023 and wrote a review of this conference. The reviews discuss the special track at fPET 2023 on value change, which was a collaboration between fPET and the ERC project ‘Design for Changing Values’. To read Dennis Gedge’s interesting perspective on the benefit of considering value change for engineers, among other things, please click here. For Sarah Junaid’s interpretive summary of the possibility and conceptualization of value change, click here.
Recent News & Updates
- Historical Examples: Brain Death July 11, 2023
- Historical Examples: Birth Control Pill July 11, 2023
- fPET 2023 reviews by Dennis Gedge and Sarah Junaid July 10, 2023
- Book on interdisciplinary value theory by Steffen Steinert is out May 14, 2023
- How to deal with value change as a designer/engineer? Read it in our white paper May 8, 2023